Ever since I was a kid I loved oxfords. I went through a phase where I was convinced 1950’s was the coolest time period for style because of poodle skirts and black and white oxfords (or penny loafers and rolled jeans)! Also, like almost every woman out there, I love shoes. But I also don’t have very much money- so finding a pair I like, are comfortable, and will last, for under $100 is a challenge for me. Here is a round up of some of my favorites…I really love colors and patterns and crazy prints but I also am trying to tone it down and add more pieces to my wardrobe that can go with everything.
1. The Free People Galaxy Oxfords probably one of my favorites of the 6 that are pictured, and of course, above my price range. I could only find them for sale on the UK Free People website for 158 pounds which equates to over $250.00. Still, I love how unique they are, and how comfortable they look.
2. Are Nickerie Oxfords available at Anthropologie and also Shoes.com for a much more reasonable price of $37.00 – $47.50. Of course, the only problem with buying these cheaper, cute patterned oxfords, is they are canvas and probably will not last as long as the leather ones, especially in the rain.
3. Are Nomad Leopard Print Oxfords and can be found also at Shoes.com for $49.00. If you like the style, but have a little higher of a budget or want a more quality pair similar to these that will last you longer, then you will probably love these:
they are J.Crew Collection Calf Hair Oxfords for $350.00 and found at J.Crew.com
4. Are Rocco P. Laced Woman’s Shoes- Camel found at yoox.com for $375.00. I love this color, it’s probably my favorite color for leather shoes because I feel like it can go with almost anything.
Although, those are my dream pair, I am seriously considering these Qupid Tuxedo Cut Out Lace Up Oxford Flats from Urbanog.com
as an alternative for a much more thrifty amount of $14.80 (what?!? maybe I will buy these now).
5. My other favorites from the 6 I chose are these awesome Osborn Painted Oxfords , Artist Limited Edition for $168.00.
6. Are another pair of oxfords from Free People. They are the Rogue Darby black and tan and are $135.00.
These are similar to the ones shown in the top picture that I am wearing, but again, the Rogue Darby oxfords are my dream pair but Classified Brand and unfortunately I can find them no where online!
As always, I would LOVE to hear your feedback or if you want to be featured or have a question- hit me! I hope you all are enjoying these final days of summer.