It’s finally summer (hooray!) But of course, I can’t just enjoy the weather I’ve been waiting for all year long and instead I have to find something to stress over.
The summer weather poses a few problems for me:
1) Blindingly white, pastey legs.
2) Lots of uncomfortable sweating in areas best left unacknowledged.
3) And Shaving, lots of shaving…hours and hours of shaving…
Solution to this very first world problem:
1) Complete coverage of said sunless legs.
2) Comfortable breeze to sweating nether regions.
3) Coverage of lazily shaved legs.
The above maxi dress is from Forever 21 although it looks like it’s not available anymore I found a similar dress also from Forever21 that I think I like even more than the one I purchased:
My Sandals are Enzo Angiolini Women’s Jeat Sandal, $84.80 available on Amazon:
Now in no particular order ten of my favorite maxi dresses that I day dreaming of buying to cover up my pastey legs with this summer:
1. In a Dream Maxi Dress from Free People ($350.00):
2. Serilida Maxi Dress from Anthropologie, $198.00
3. Maybe Lady Dress from Free People, $118.00:
4. Motel Wrap Front Maxi Dress with Thigh Split in Floral Print from ASOS, $95.00:
5. Chloe Silk Full Length Draped Dress, for *cough* *cough*, $3,660.74 from Far Fetched:
6. All Tied Down Maxi Dress from NastyGal, $68.00
7. Lisbon Dress from Need Supply Co., $98.00
8. Tribal Print Maxi Dress from Forever 21, $27.90:
9. Faded Floral Flutter Sleeve Maxi Dress from ASOS, $98.00:
10. Summer Solid Lady Maxi Dress from Free People, $148.00:
and one more that doesn’t do much to cover up the pastey leg problem but I am day-dreaming of none the less…..
11. For Love and Lemons Marina Maxi Dress available at Free People, $202.00:
Any “must have” maxis for this summer that you think I missed??