It’s finally summer (hooray!) But of course, I can’t just enjoy the weather I’ve been waiting for all year long and instead I have to find something to stress over.
The summer weather poses a few problems for me:
1) Blindingly white, pastey legs.
2) Lots of uncomfortable sweating in areas best left unacknowledged.
3) And Shaving, lots of shaving…hours and hours of shaving…
Solution to this very first world problem:
1) Complete coverage of said sunless legs.
2) Comfortable breeze to sweating nether regions.
3) Coverage of lazily shaved legs.
My Sandals are Enzo Angiolini Women’s Jeat Sandal, $84.80 available on Amazon:
Now in no particular order ten of my favorite maxi dresses that I day dreaming of buying to cover up my pastey legs with this summer:
4. Motel Wrap Front Maxi Dress with Thigh Split in Floral Print from ASOS, $95.00:
and one more that doesn’t do much to cover up the pastey leg problem but I am day-dreaming of none the less…..
Any “must have” maxis for this summer that you think I missed??